Here you may choose where you wish to go.
Learn about KASSIA's world by clicking on the dots on the map.
Or press the mushroom button in the main menu to get to the mushroom underground.
- Kassia as a historical figure -
Kassia as poet, musician and monastery foundress
- On the urgency of the convention and the convention as law
- About Muslim Feminism
- About Utopias
- Music in Times of Crisis
- Listening collectively
- Music as a Connection
- About language and being
- About empowerment in language
- Contemporary texts and poems
- Mother tongue
- Listening Room
- Women's protests
- Graphics about Kassia's poems
- Become part of the image collection
- Text passages from the performance
'KASSIA - SONGS OF CARE(VOLUTION)'
- Let a resident move in and write your own
- Results and texts by Pracownia Kuratorska and
her working group within the conference series
- 5 film essays
- In dialogue with Kassia
- The new narrative of KASSIA
- Listen to and experience music by different composers
- Listening together
- Poetics and music
- Go in circles
- Quiet space
- External links
- more information
Keep ist simple, max 200 words. When you click SEND your text is going to be reviewed.
After one month we´ll publish your Biography. For help contact firstname.lastname@example.org